Believe what?
Oh - My - Gawd! The emails I get about this topic!
It is unbeeeelievable. It is an education. Everyone should start a blog. Thanks Bob... and Susie. This is better than paying for night school continuing education for adults! A free education with no degree or certificate. But who needs another piece of paper anyway in this day and age of simplifying and purging?
Bob and Susie, I haven't even had a chance yet to look at all the examples of blogs you've sent me - but I haven't forgotten them. Time, time, time. Who's got it?
At any rate, this morning I don't have a lot of time so I'm not going to even attempt to write much about this blog's topic because nothing I have to say about it would be very brief.
But I will say one thing this morning ~ and perhaps more this evening.
It never ceases to amaze me how many people, who SHOULD know better, can't seem to grasp either the CONCEPT/DEFINITION of localism, and/or THE IMPORTANCE of it.
We're not talking just amateur laypeople from the community here folks. I'm speaking about professionals in the business as well... i.e. people who have been in the business for decades and drawing paychecks from the system for years.
Don't get me started. Right now I just don't have the time. But I'll leave you with that thought for the moment as I forge ahead to tackle that eternal, never-ending, non-stop, 24/7/365 "To Do List" we all have.
Adios amigos, hasta luego, buenos dias y later (or something like that.)
Make it a Great Day! Chow for now ~ JMR
No comments:
Post a Comment